A clinic or dental practice must have two fundamental objectives for the patient. We are aware of how important it is to have a clear and detailed idea of costs before undertaking any dental or medical treatment in general; precisely for this reason, at the clinic of Dr. Jeremy K. Ueno, the dental check-up or prevention is without obligation.
1.) Propose for all patients a complete annual dental prevention program for juniors and seniors, for individuals or families, with a minimum contribution.
2.) Provide high-quality dental care at absolutely correct prices, with various possible forms of payment and strong support before, during, and after treatment for all patients with anxiety and fear of the dentist.
When Can a Clinic or Dental Office Be Defined as “Quality”?
When the equipment is very modern and regularly checked when there is a collaboration with certified dental laboratories in the area, strict hygiene, and sterility protocols are set up for each element present in medical offices.
What Should the Prices of Treatment Be?
Undoubtedly, the high average costs of dentistry do not facilitate access to treatment. However, in a clinic or dental practice, the costs should be correct and supported by a high quality of care, covered by extensive guarantees and certifications starting from conservative care (fillings, root canals) to prostheses, implantology, and even surgery complex.
There should also always be a good prevention program, complete with regular checks and free patient reminders, essential to ensure greater sustainability of dental costs.
Is It Therefore Possible to Have High Quality at Fair Prices?
Yes, it is possible, the clinic provides:
- Unique customers of excellent suppliers, with whom the collaboration relationship and the accuracy of orders and payments allow access to the best discounts.
- Non-sharing of profits that are regularly reinvested in equipment and improvements in the clinic.
- And finally, a whole series of tricks and practices in the organization of work that makes the opening time of the clinic effective and efficient, allowing with careful management to be able to contain costs and at the same time guarantee the highest quality.
A good dental clinic can offer you:
- Teeth with animmediate load.
- Dental prosthesis.
- Invisible orthodontics.
- Aesthetic veneers.
- Fixed and mobile orthodontics.
- Oral surgery and bone regeneration.
- Conservative and restorative dentistry.
- Hygiene, prophylaxis, and dental whitening.
- Aesthetic medicine.
- Conscious sedation.
The clinic or practice must be open 12 months a year, even on Saturdays. The treatment plans deriving from the first dental visit must be complete, detailed, transparent, and amply illustrated to each patient. In short, simplicity and fairness make it easier for you to have a beautiful, healthy smile.