The hair of a woman is an important part of her beauty, and things like hair fall and hair loss often become their worst nightmare. If you are facing any such issue, it is important that you visit a hair loss specialist in Lakewood Ranch. In order to reverse the effects of hair loss, you must meet with a specialist to know the causes, it is only then that you can resolve the issue.
Let’s have a look at the causes that might be responsible for the hair that you are losing:
- Deficiencies- We live in a world that is very fast-paced, and in this game of “catching up” we take nutrients that the body requires lightly. This lifestyle reflects in the hair because it is the blood flow that goes to the roots and shows in your hair. So, if you have any deficiency of protein, iron, zinc, and other minerals, it can straight away show on your hair.
- Medicines or treatments- If you are taking any medicine for any illness, sometimes it might happen that a certain medicine doesn’t suit you and results in hair fall. Cancer treatments, as everybody knows, also result in hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalance- Hormonal imbalances have also become very common owing to the lifestyle of current times. Conditions like hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism may also lead to your hair falling massively. PCOS is also very common among women and can cause hair fall.
- Alopecia areata- Alopecia areata is a disease that results in hair falling out. The hair lost to this disease often comes out in clumps and everybody experiences this hair loss differently. It is an autoimmune disorder that is quite common.
- Psychological reasons- Mental and emotional stress, both can lead to hair loss because they increase the release of some hormones that are directly related to hair fall.
- Childbirth- As beautiful as it might be, childbirth comes with some effects that you would rather not have, hair fall is one of them.
- Ringworm on the scalp- Sometimes the scalp can get a ringworm infection, which might lead to hair loss in that particular region that is affected.
These are the reasons that are responsible for a majority of hair fall in women. So ladies, if you are looking to find a reason behind your hair fall, this might be it.